Cranford House has a total of 6 bedrooms, 4 of which are en-suite doubles or twins, along with 2 single rooms. Both the single rooms have their own wash basin, and share a bathroom and 2 toilets. All rooms are centrally heated and have tea, coffee, and hot chocolate making facilities.
We’ve tried to be a bit different with our choice of decor – more Ikea than your granny’s house!
The beds are large, firm and guaranteed not saggy. In the en-suite rooms, the doubles are positively huge.
Cranford House Guest House rooms offer:
- All double/twin rooms are fully en-suite
- Single rooms with own wash basin and shared bathroom
- All rooms centrally heated
- Large, comfortable beds (they don’t sag!)
- Coffee and tea- making facilities in every room
- Modern decor
- Free WiFi
- Flat-screen TV
- Very handy (and quiet) location in Keswick.